36 in 100 property sales fall through. That is a ridiculously high, avoidable number of failed property transactions that would have taken weeks, sometime months of paperwork, discussions, viewings and much more – and you could go back at square one.
You will easily spend £1,000’s in solicitor’s fees, surveys, and refinancing by this stage. You have probably committed to your move physically, emotionally and financially, only to have the rug pulled out from underneath you.
If only there were a way to mitigate that risk and ensure your sale is secure from the outset…
Our SafeSale Reservation Agreements do just that.
- Assurance that your sale is much more secure than ever before
- Real commitment from buyers at the point a sale has been agreed
- Faster transaction times. Solicitors receive more information quicker, reducing transaction times significantly
- Reduce fall-through rate to less than 1% - a reduction of ~97% of the national rate
- Reduced stress knowing your buyer is committed to their purchase of your home
- Eliminate the risk of “gazundering” without justification
- Eliminate the risk of a buyer withdrawing for no reason and leaving your £1,000’s out of pocket
- This service is free of charge
- Exclusive to our vendor clients
For more information about our SafeSale Reservation Agreement, please call us on 01992 666 191.