- Huge Potential for Further Extension [STPP]
- End Terrace 1930s House w/ High Ceilings
- 17'4" Master Bedroom w/ Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Entrance Hall & Landing
- 1930s Character House w/ High Ceilings
- Utility Room | Through Lounge | Dining Room
- Chain Free. Complete by 30th June 2021 to save £15,000 in Stamp Duty.
- Close to nearby shops & bus routes
- Driveway Parking for 3 Cars | Approx. 53ft Low Maintenance Garden
- Sole Agents | 1,192 sq ft [110.7 sq m] internal area | EPC (63) = D
HUGE POTENTIAL. Chain Free. Situated on a quiet turning is this spacious, extended 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom End Terrace 1930's Character House with high ceilings. The ground floor boasts a spacious entrance hall, large 24'6" [7.5m] through lounge, separate dining room, kitchen and utility room. The first floor opens with a wide landing leading to the family bathroom, two large double bedrooms and the fourth bedroom. The loft was converted approx. 7 years ago providing a huge 17'4" Master Bedroom w/ Ensuite Shower Room with ample storage under the eaves.
Externally, the property has the unusual benefit of off street parking with a driveway large enough for 3 cars and further extension potential to the side and rear (STPP). The low maintenance garden is laid to lawn with a patio and measures approx. 53' [16.2m] long and widens towards the bottom of the garden.
Offered to the market chain free, act quickly and complete by 30th June 2021 to save £15,000 in Stamp Duty.