- Sold by Lyttons Estate Agents 01992 666 191. If you have a similar property for sale, please contact us.
- Newly Refurbished Four-Piece Bathroom Suite
- New Kitchen w/ Side Access
- Bay-Fronted Lounge | High Ceilings
- Own Street Entrance | 40ft [12.1m] Rear Garden
- Excellent Location - Near to Shops & Transport Links
- Ample Storage Space
- New Wiring & Double Glazing Throughout (2018)
- Leasehold | 155 years remaining on lease | No Ground Rent | No Service Charge
- Sole Agents | Chain Free | EPC= C (71) | 626 sq ft [58 sq m] approx.
Sold by Lyttons Estate Agents 01992 666 191. If you have a similar property for sale, please contact us.
Situated in the sought after Markhouse Estate is this upgraded Two Double Bedroom Ground Floor ex-Warner-style maisonette. The property benefits from it’s own private entrance from street level in to a large, high-ceilinged hallway, a bay-windowed lounge with feature fireplace, two double bedrooms, newly upgraded fitted kitchen with garden access and newly refurbished four piece family bathroom including a separate bath & shower cubicle. Externally the property boasts a 40ft [12.1m] rear garden.
WHAT DOES THE OWNER SAY?
"I think you'll agree that the property is a lot more spacious than what you expect from outside! We knew that a new bathroom and kitchen were definitely needed at the property when we first purchased it. Secondly we decided to keep some of the original features like the doors and fireplace as it felt that these were characteristics that should stay! We love the huge bay window at the front and made sure we kept the sash windows when upgrading them. The neighbours have been so pleasant since we have been here. It's such a quiet neighbourhood and so easy to get to any of the surrounding stations and into central London in no time"
Offered CHAIN FREE, this will enable any buyer to take full advantage of the SDLT holiday without any hindrance. Complete your purchase before 31/03/2021, you will save £11,250 in stamp duty alone.
This property has been re-wired and all new double glazing installed throughout.
Guide Price: £400,000 - £425,000
Service Charge: None
Ground Rent: None
Lease: 155 years remaining (extended to 23/06/2175)