- 3 Double Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Modern Detached Barn-Style House
- 23'6ft Lounge w/ Double Height Vaulted Ceilings. Full Width Bi-Fold Doors
- 263ft [72m] approx. South-Facing Garden | View Over Surrounding Countryside
- Designer Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Fitted Appliances & Composite Worktops
- Ground Floor Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Hydronic Room Controlled Underfloor Heating on the Ground Floor
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern, Electrified 9'4ft x 18ft [2.85m x 5.50m] Garage - large enough for most passenger vehicles
- Side Access w/ a Farmgate
- Sole Agents | EPC=B(84) | 1,804 sq ft [167.6 sq m]
Lyttons Estate Agents are proud to market this ultra-luxurious 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Detached House settled on the cusp of Epping Forest. Situated within an ample 0.3 acre [approx.] plot off the main road, the property offers a spacious 1,804 sq. ft [167.6 sq. m] of living space. Among its many features, the 23'6ft lounge boasts a double-height vaulted ceiling with full-width bi-fold doors opening on to the 263ft [72m] due-South low maintenance garden presenting views over the surrounding countryside, certainly stands out.
The ground floor comprises a sumptuous lounge, breakfasting kitchen, w/c and spacious ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower room [currently used a dining room and utility room] with room controlled hydronic underfloor heating throughout.
The first floor possesses a capacious landing, two generously proportioned double bedrooms with ample storage space and a 4-piece family bathroom suite.
Externally, the property benefits from plentiful parking for several vehicles, a modern garage large enough for even the biggest of SUVs and a farmgate for a side access. The garden is exceptionally large yet an easily maintained sun-trap with a comprehensive walled slate patio off the lounge.
Completed in 2017, there is approximately 7 years remaining on the new build Premier Guarantee for on-going peace of mind.