- Spacious +1,800 sq ft [167.7 sq m] Extended Four Bedroom, Two Bathroom Family Home
- Characterful House w/ High Ceilings
- Highly Sought After "Chigwell Park" Estate in central Chigwell
- Quiet, Residential No-Through Road nr to Chigwell Station
- Large Through-Lounge
- Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room | Ground Floor WC
- Driveway Parking for 2+ Vehicles & Attached Garage
- Low Maintenance 51ft [15.6 m] South Facing Garden
- Huge Potential to Extend to Side & Rear (STPP)
- 1805.4 sq. ft [167.7 sq. m | EPC (58) = D | Sole Agents
Situated in the sought after Chigwell Park Estate is this spacious +1,800 sq ft Four Bedroom, Three Reception Room, Two Bathroom Semi-Detached House. The ground floor comprises a roomy entrance hall, a 30'5" Through Lounge with gas fireplace, recently installed fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room & downstairs WC. The first floor offers a generous landing, two large double bedrooms, family bathroom and a further well-proportioned bedroom. The second floor benefits from a large bedroom with ensuite shower room. Externally, the property boasts parking for 2 vehicles (with potential for more), garage with electric shutter and well-kept front garden and to the rear a 51' South-facing low-maintenance garden.
Chigwell Park Estate is popular collection of residential turnings ideally located for Brook Parade, Chigwell's local schools and Chigwell central line station.