- Sold by Lyttons Estate Agents 01992 666 191 - similar properties required
- Spacious Ground Floor Flat | One Double Bedroom
- Large Lounge Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Excellent Location Nr Epping Station & High Street, Epping Forest
- Leasehold | Approx. 162 Years Remaining | Service Charge: £1,044 pa
- Communal Gardens
- Two Parking Spaces
- 444.5 sq. feet (41.3 sq. m) | EPC=(TBC) | Sole Agents
Sold by Lyttons Estate Agents 01992 666 191. If you have a property to sell, please get in touch.
CHAIN FREE. Ideally situated in the heart of Epping is this immaculately presented, lovingly refurbished and spacious 1 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment with COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING FOR TWO CARS.
LONG LEASEHOLD, LOW SERVICE CHARGE. EXCELLENT LOCATION.
The property benefits from a open entrance hall, newly installed bathroom, renovated fitted kitchen and generous lounge diner.
Externally, the property benefits from communal gardens and two parking spaces.
This would make an excellent BUY TO LET investment or a great for a FIRST TIME BUYER.
Lease: Approx. 162 years remaining
Service Charge: £1,044 per annum
Woodland Grove is a hugely popular development in central Epping. It's position next to Epping Central Line station, close proximity to Epping High Street, Epping Forest, well-kept grounds, ample parking, low service charges and long leases make this an ideal purchase for a First TIme Buyer or Buy To Let investor.