- PERIOD HOUSE BOASTING PERIOD FEATURES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE + SEPARATE W/C
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS + CONSERVATORY
- RECENTLY UPGRADED FITTED KITCHEN
- FEATURE FIREPLACES
- EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS
- VIEWS OVER THORNWOOD COMMON
- TWO DRIVEWAY PARKING SPACES
- APPROX 68 FT / 21 M LONG, SOUTH FACING GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
CHAIN FREE. Boasting views over Thornwood Common is this deceptively spacious THREE BEDROOM PERIOD HOUSE benfitting from ample living accommodation. The ground floor offers a porch, lounge, dining room, recently fitted kitchen, four piece family bathroom [including bath and separate shower] and conservatory, currently used as a gym/studio. The first floor comprises a spacious MASTER BEDROOM with feature fireplace, two further bedrooms and separate W/C. Externally, the incorporates driveway parking for two cars, side access, a well maintained 68ft / 21m approx. South-Westerly facing garden [great for afternoon/evening sun] with a large shed and patio area, ideal for someone to convert in to an office or build their own outbuilding whilst optimising the garden space.
Complete by 30th June 2021 and SAVE UP TO £10,000 in Stamp Duty.