- Chain Free
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen | Downstairs W/C
- Driveway Parking | Dropped Kerb
- Ideally Located for Local Schools and Transport Links
- Huge Potential to Improve & Extend House Significantly
- Large 100ft+ [31m] South Facing Garden | Side Access | Storage Shed
- Freehold House
- Epping Forest District Council | Band E | EPC=D | 1,118 sq ft [103.9 sq m]
Guide Price £550,000 - £600,000. Chain Free. Situated on a prominent road in the sought after Valley Hill area of Loughton is this 1930's Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House with a South-facing garden in excess of 100ft [31m] with parking for two/three cars.
The ground floor offers a spacious entrance hall, bay-windowed lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room (formerly a ground floor w/c) and conservatory.
The first floor benefits from two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a third single bedroom and separate bathroom and w/c.
Externally, the property benefits from side-access and a South-facing rear garden that extends to approximately 31m (103 ft) long by 6.2m (23 ft) wide with a shed at the end.
The property offers huge scope for improvement and extension. There is possibility for a partial two storey rear extension (based on adjoining property) in addition to a single storey rear extension [STPP]. There is also potential to extend in to the loft space [STPP].
This property is being sold chain free. Probate has been applied for.
Located less than 500m (0.3 miles) away from Loughton station and Roding Valley High School.
Council Tax Band: E
Local Authority: Epping Forest District Council