- Expired planning permission for Four x 6 Bedroom Houses
- Expired planning for 12 x 1 bed flats
- Existing building has been demolished, site prepared
- Excellent, town centre location
- Chain Free
- 0.086 hectares (0.212 acres / 864 sq m / 9,300 sq ft)
Centrally located within a sustainable area close to public transport in the town of Penryn. The Site has previously held full planning permission for four x 6 bedroom student houses and also for 12 x 1 bedroom flats.
The existing residential building has been demolished by the vendor and levelled.
0.086 hectares (864 sqm / 9,300 sq ft)
The site occupies an elevated plot located on the southern edge of the Permarin Road car park, within the Penryn Conservation Area. The site has recently been cleared of vegetation and all domestic structures.
In accordance with section 21 of the estate agency act 1979, we are obliged to inform all interested parties that the vendor of this property is a family member of the Director of Lyttons Estate Agents.