- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Spacious Ensuite Shower Room + Downstairs WC
- Spacious Lounge with Views Over Farmland
- Immaculate Kitchen Diner
- Private Landscaped Rear Garden with Side Access
- Driveway with Two Off Street Parking Spaces | Side Access
- Potential to extend SSTP | Loft is boarded, has a skylight and ample storage
- Newly built in 2014/15, 2-3 years remaining on NHBC warranty
- EPC = B (83) | 1,037.6 sq. ft [94.6 sq. metres] | Council Tax Band E
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED. VIEWS OVER FARMLAND. IDEAL FAMILY HOME. AMPLE STORAGE. POTENTIAL TO EXTEND. Situated in the popular village of Thornwood, Epping and overlooking farmland is this immaculately presented Three Bedroom, Two Bathroom Semi-Detached House. The property boasts a spacious lounge, kitchen/diner and w/c on the ground floor. The first floor comprises of a spacious landing, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a large ensuite shower room. The boarded loft space with ample storage and velux window also offers an opportunity to extend, STPP. Externally the property offers a landscaped rear garden and two off street parking spaces. This location is ideal for access to the M11, M25 and is just a short drive to Epping or Harlow stations.
As a newer built home in 2014/15, this property benefits from a extremely good energy rating of Band B on the Energy Performance Certificate and and approx. 2-3 years remaining on the NHBC warranty.
Council Tax Band E - Epping Forest District Council