- SPACIOUS DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO HUGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- VIEWS OVER SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
- DETACHED OUTBUILDING (FORMERLY A WORKSHOP)
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI-RURAL LOCATION
- APPROX 2,600 SQ. FT. / 243 SQ. M. WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- AMPLE DRIVEWAY PARKING WITH CAR PORT & GARAGE
- APPROX 1/3 ACRE PLOT - 200 FT / 60 METRE SOUTH FACING GARDEN
SOLD BY LYTTONS - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED. Situated on a 1/3 of an acre plot is this DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW boasting spacious and flexible living accommodation, the likes of which are rarely seen. The ground floor comprises of a porch, large lounge with fireplace, dining room with patio doors on to the garden, two spacious double bedrooms, a large bathroom, shower room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and integral garage (large enough to house a vehicle). The first floor offers flexible living accommodation, currently laid out an office, shower/dressing room, a further room and access to a balcony overlooking the well-maintained gardens and surrounding countryside. Externally, the property offers ample driveway parking, car port, 200ft (60m) south-facing garden with an outbuilding formerly used an a workshop. The property offers huge potential to extend an already spacious home (STPP).
AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 37 YEARS.