- SOLD BY LYTTONS ESTATE AGENTS 01992 666 191 - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED IN EPPING
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS + CONSERVATORY
- SEPERATE FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- AMPLE PARKING + CAR PORT
- SPACIOUS FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- EASY ACCESS TO EPPING CENTRAL LINE STATION & HIGH STREET
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND / DEVELOP (STPP)
- Sole Agents | 1,216 sq ft / 113 sq m | CHAIN FREE
SOLD BY LYTTONS ESTATE AGENTS 01992 666 191 - SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED IN EPPING. Situated off of a private turning, is this spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW. The property boasts THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, fitted kitchen and a family bathroom. Externally, the property benefits from a spacious plot with a generous driveway with car port and large front garden offering easy access to the rear of the bungalow where the garden is mainly laid to gravel and a patio. The property offers great potential to extend STPP. CHAIN FREE.
Charles Street is 0.4 mile (approx. 9 minute walk) to Epping Central Line station. This location also offers ready access to the M25 & M11 motorways.