- SOLD BY LYTTONS ESTATE AGENTS 01992 666 191 - SIMILAR PROPERTIES IN HIGH BEACH ALWAYS REQUIRED.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Potential for Ground Floor Annex (converted garage)
- Sought After Semi-Rural location
- Country Views All Around
- South Facing Rear Garden w/ Balcony & Terrace w/ Views
- Ample Parking for Several Vehicles
- Planning Permission to Extend to 2,750.29 sq ft (255.51 sq m) [approx.]
SOLD BY LYTTONS ESTATE AGENTS 01992 666 191 - SIMILAR PROPERTIES IN HIGH BEACH ALWAYS REQUIRED. Superbly situated on this sought-after road in Epping Forest, is this Three Double Bedroom Detached Family House standing in an elevated position in High Beach.
The ground floor comprises a fitted kitchen, w/c, open-plan lounge diner with doors leading out to the South-facing terrace, dining area and converted garage (currently used as large 4th bedroom).
The first floor offers a family bathroom, Three Double Bedrooms, one with a door out on to the large balcony to overlooking the surrounding fields.
Externally, the property boasts ample off-street parking, side accesses and a South-facing approx. 80ft (24m) long by 46ft) 14m wide.
Planning Permission has been granted to substantially extend the property from its current 1,730.5 sq ft (160.8sq m) to 2,750.29 sq ft (255.51 sq m). Details can be found at Epping Forest District Council’s Planning Portal, ref: EPF/2964/16.